College & Career Center News!
Virtual Academy High School - Career Center 2/1/2021
Big Future Days - Sign up for College Board's First Ever - Virtual College Fair
Presentations coming soon for Sophomores & Juniors on VA's campus! Let us know if would prefer a Zoom presentation. (Wednesday - Friday)
FYI: West + Southwest Virtual Fair for Saturday, Feb 6 link is broken. Look for updates rescheduled days / times.
College Board BigFuture Days - REGISTER TODAY - FEBRUARY AND MARCH
- Register today for #BigFutureDays, a series of regional college fairs from @CollegeBoard: cb.org/bigfuturedays
- Show colleges you’re interested. Attend #BigFutureDays to meet representatives from hundreds of colleges: cb.org/bigfuturedays
- Talk directly with current colleges students and admission representatives to learn more about what it’s like on campus at #BigFutureDays: cb.org/bigfuturedays
- If you’re overwhelmed with college planning, try exploring colleges at #BigFutureDays. You can connect directly with colleges from your computer/mobile device: cb.org/bigfuturedays
- [Insert 4 colleges] – those schools will be represented at #BigFutureDays [Region] on [Date]. Register today: cb.org/bigfuturedays
- We know visiting college campuses can be a challenge, so we’re bringing the college campuses to you with #BigFutureDays. Register to meet with admissions reps and current students from hundreds of colleges: cb.org/bigfuturedays
- #BigFutureDays [Insert region] is just a few weeks away. Register today to connect with colleges and learn more about them: cb.org/bigfuturedays
- We’re hosting four college fairs in February and March. Look for the colleges you’re interested in connecting with and register for the college fair they will be at. You can attend more than one: cb.org/bigfuturedays
PSAT, SAT / ACT Testing for UC and CSU 2020 - 2021
Parents and Students, please review PSAT, SAT / ACT Testing dates, changes and application requirements with California State University and University of California due to COVID-19.
Folsom Lake College Summer/Fall Priority Registration Dates
Summer Enrollment for New Students - March 10 - March 23, 2021
Fall Enrollment for New Students - April 23 - May 7, 2021
Class Schedule Posted:
Summer: February 15, 2021
Fall: March 22, 2021
Click here for registration dates!
Do not submit your "Advanced Education Application.pdf" directly to the college. You must meet with Mrs. Redkey - Principal to sign your Advanced Education Application. She will sign it and send it for you.
Watch for upcoming FLC Outreach Webpages for: video tutorials, student presentations, links to matriculation services
SAVE THE DATE: Spotlight Night (Virtual Event: April 7) more to come!
Attention Seniors - Don't forget to apply for Scholarships and FAFSA-due March 2, 2021.
In March and April let us know if you received your award letter and what college you accepted. We will be sending out a college survey late April for all seniors to fill-out.
Local Scholarships are available through Scholarships.edcoe.org
Register and start applying!
Are you going to Folsom Lake College Summer or Fall? Learn how to apply as a new student. You will NOT be filling out Advanced Education Application. You will apply as a NEW student using your same FLC Student ID#. Priority Registration dates are listed above in the FLC section.
If you have taken FLC courses don't forget to fill out the transcript request form and have it sent to Mrs. Patty Braun in the office.