CREATING HEAR PLANS
Effective November 2, the Learning and Development Center will offer additional training sessions to Managers and Supervisors on Creating HEAR Plans
Upon completion of this course, participants will learn:
- The difference between a HEAR template and a HEAR plan form
- How to obtain a HEAR plan form for their direct reports
- How to create HEAR plans by adding SMART goals and behavioral factors
- How to delete redundant or unwanted SMART goals and behavioral factors
- How to submit HEAR plans for approval by the reviewing authority and employee
- How to guide direct reports to approve HEAR plans in a timely manner
- What happens when a HEAR plan is rejected
If you have questions about registration, please call (832) 395-4900.
For all other HEAR-related concerns, please contact the HEAR Help Desk at (832) 393-7239 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.