Elf the Musical
Our Lady of the Rosary School
Our Christmas musical is coming soon!
Christmas Program will be on Thursday, Dec 16
- Students in Preschool, TK-8th participate in both shows
- First Show begins at 2:00 pm
- The second Show begins at 6:00 pm
- Same Show both times
- No School Due to program
Students will need to be here for both performances. Students will be receiving a participation grade for art and music. A flyer with Ticket Sale information will go home soon.
El show de Navidad es el 16 de diciembre. Los estudiantes deben participar en los dos actos. Es requisito que participen porque es parte de la clase de arte y musica. Los estudiantes recibirán una calificación por participar. Información del costo de la entrada para el programa sé mandara a casa pronto.
4 Weeks Away
Elf Musical Christmas Costumes Order Now
Girls: Dressy Dress
Boys: Slacks, long sleeve shirt, tie, or bowtie
Elf Musical Presale Tickets
Christmas Musical Presale Tickets Form
Place your order for presale tickets by Friday, Dec 10th
Presale Ticket Price: $7.00
At the Door: $10.00
Please be aware: The seating arrangement will be organized based on the order the presale order form was received. Tickets will be given at the door. There will be no free seats, all guests must pay admission. Seating is limited, once it is sold out we can’t guarantee a seat. Be advised that students may not leave before the show is over.
*The Christmas Show gets crowded with families and friends.
Christmas Musical Volunteers Needed
This year we are having our annual Christmas Performance on Thursday, December 16 at 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm. This is another opportunity for families to complete their service hour obligation. Please fill out the SignUp Genius Form below before Friday, December 10th. Please be advised that students may not leave before the show is over.
Your support and cooperation are extremely important.
Menu: Nachos, Esquites, Tamales, Mini Pancakes, Hot Chocolate, Cucumber Chia Lemonade
*No Pre-Orders on Tamales this year. The food is meant to be enjoyed during the event in Mary's Patio.
Middle School Help Needed
Day of the Musical
Parents must drop off students in their classrooms no later than 30 minutes before showtime. Students will not be allowed to leave before the show is over. Please make proper arrangements with your family about staying to the end. Please feed your child before the program. No food will be taken to students in the classroom. We appreciate your understanding.
Our staff and parent volunteers are requesting that parents come and enjoy all the performances. Parents & Teachers will be helping with crowd control. Please treat everyone with the utmost respect.
At OLR School, students are taught about appropriate audience etiquette. It is also important that those at our Christmas Musical reflect these same values. Here is the list of those expectations:
Prelude: If you arrive early, you are on time. If you arrive on time, YOU ARE LATE!!!
1. Listen to and watch all the parts of the play. You may not be part of the show, but your reactions affect the performers - the better you are, the better they are.
2. Show appreciation by applauding at the end of each skit.
3. Stomping and cheering belong at sporting events. Leave them there.
4. Turn off cell phones.
5. Keep quiet during the play - remember there are others who are trying to watch and listen to their child perform.
6. Stay for the whole musical. The last song includes all the students from PK-8th grade.
En la Escuela OLR, a los estudiantes se les enseña acerca de la etiqueta de audiencia apropiada. También es importante que los que están en nuestro Programa de Navidad reflejen estos mismos valores. Aquí está la lista de esas expectativas:
Preludio: Si llegas temprano, llegas a tiempo. ¡¡¡Si llegas a tiempo, esta tarde!!!
1. Escuchar y ver todas las partes de la obra. Puede que no seas parte del programa, pero tus reacciones afectan a los artistas - cuanto mejor seas, mejor son.
2. Muestra apreciación aplaudiendo al final de cada sketch.
3. Pisando fuerte pertenecen a eventos deportivos. Déjalos ahí.
4. Apague los teléfonos celulares.
5. Manténgase en silencio durante la obra - recuerde que hay otros que están tratando de ver y escuchar a su hijo actuar.
6. Quédate para todo el musical. La última canción incluye a todos los estudiantes de PK-8o grado.
Best Practices to prevent COVID-19 Attendees
- Proof of Full Vaccination (or negative test taken in past 72 hours) required for all patrons?
- Indoor events and venues. All persons attending indoor/outdoor public events and venues are required to wear masks, regardless of vaccination status, except while actively eating and drinking in designated areas.
- OLR designated eating and drinking area will be Mary's Patio. “Actively eating or drinking” refers to the limited time during which the mask can be briefly removed to eat or drink, after which it must be immediately put back on.
- Screen guests, staff, performers, and crew for symptoms before they enter the venue. Please do not enter if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or if they are under isolation or quarantine orders.