Bryan County High
Week of August 16th
Ready for the Week!
Thank you for a great full week!
Congratulations to our Lady Redskins on a great win to kick off the year and we open our football season this Friday night at HOME!
We are continuing to get adjusted to a new academic schedule, learn new rooms, meet new faces and make new friends. With COVID increasing, Bryan County Schools has now gone to mandatory quarantines. Please consider wearing a mask if you are not vaccinated. Any positive case that is reported on Monday, August 16th will be under the mandatory quaratine guidance. We are working hard to get the weekend positive communications to parents and families.
We will be working with our teachers to get google meet links up and running. All classrooms have a google classroom and are posting the work in those classes for scholars who are choosing to stay home under the recommended quarantine or for scholars who are mandatory quarantined. We are also cutting our lunch shifts, minimizing large group events (such as class meetings and assemblies), and field trips.
If you have any questions, please reach out. We appreciate your grace as we work hard to be efficient in our COVID processes and procedures and keep our scholars and staff safe.
Please make sure that you are getting our updates via our webpage, Facebook page, and through Thrillshare. If you need to update your information in Powerschool, you can do that on the app.
See you On #CelebrateMonday....it will be a RED day!
News and Notes
- Start and End time is 8:35-3:35
- Masks continue to be optional
- Drop off time begins at 8:00
- ALL RED Fridays are FREE hat days for the entire school year!
- Scholars will go to breakfast or the gym and wait for the warning bell
- Scholars need a pass for enrichment support before 8:30 AM
- Breakfast and Lunch are 100% free to all scholars.
- Increased cleaning procedures are ongoing
- Assemblies and large group gatherings will be restructured
- Athletics will follow GHSA guidelines
- Paint Your Parking Space-- all week after school
- Parking Passes $40.00 a year
- Paint a Parking Space $20.00
- Seating charts will be used for all learning areas, including transportation
- All busses will drop off and pick up outside the MAIN gym (Upper School gym)
- Car riders will drop off in the front of the Upper School (High school)
- School Store will be opening after Labor Day
Do you have a book you want to see in our Media Center? Fill out the form below!