Mid-Term Exam Part 3 DUE!
もくようび (mokuyoubi-Thursday)- Mar 19, 2015
Today's Important Info:
- If you have not taken mid-term exam part 1 and/or part 2 yet, please do so NOW. You don't want to get a 0% for not taking it. >o<
- Make sure you all use a computer that can read Japanese font. (よめますか.) <--If the Hiragana doesn't show up here and you see boxes, then you need to fix this or switch computers that can display Japanese font.
- REMEMBER THAT YOU CAN NOT USE NOTES, GOOGLE TRANSLATE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT TO TAKE THE MID-TERM. (It says that right in the beginning of the mid-term!) If you do, you will receive a 0%!
- Part 3: of your mid-term exam is DUE TODAY
- Make sure you attend your language coaching sessions. TODAY is the LAST DAY to make up any missed session live!
- For those of you who have completed all of the Mid-term successfully and have NO missing work, please go ahead and look over lesson 8 vocab/grammar, as well as the Final Project (which many of you probably have already looked at?) ^o^ Keep up the good work!
Mid-Term Exam Important INFO
*Make sure you do NOT have any other tabs open while you start your test. The computer may shut you out of your exam.
*You are NOT allowed to use notes, translators etc for any part of the test.
*Any questions, please text and ask.
Click this link to find troubleshoots for coaching, learn different ways to attend. Learn how to attend using a phone! ^o^ If you're having trouble >.< with attending coaching, here are some info to help you. ^.^