KY Blended Learning
Training guide to links and resources.
Spring Training: Day One
1. Visit: http://nces.ed.gov/nceskids/createagraph/
2. Design: Choose Pie Chart
3. Data: Name Graph and Label Slices
- Slice 1: Engagement (Green)
- Slice 2: Strategic Compliance (Blue)
- Slice 3: Ritual Compliance (Yellow)
- Slice 4: Retreatism (Orange)
- Slice 5: Rebellion (Red)
4. Preview: Check to see if your graph looks okay!
5. Print/Save: Download your graph onto your desktop
6. Drag and Drop your Pie Chart into the following Padlet : Charting your Classroom
Spring Training: Day Two
Fall Training: Day One
Introduction to the Blended Classroom
Presentation:Digital Citizenship 9 Elements
What is an RUP? :
* Will we modify the RUP?
*How/Why will be modify the RUP?
*How will we teach the RUP?
*How will be post the RUP (posters, signs, screensavers, videos…)
*How will student create RUP posts (posters, signs, videos)?
*What role will youth workers and the dorm play in displaying and teaching the RUP?
*How will we make sure that all students know the RUP?
*How will we teach digital citizenship?
*When will our teachers become certified and how will we do that?
*How will we model digital citizenship with our students?
Post your final plan on the Padlet.