KHS/SFHS Weekly UPDATE
- Homecoming Assembly BELL SCHEDULE
- Homecoming "Karnival" 3-6pm Fun for the whole family!
- Homecoming Football Game vs Borah 7:00 pm - Gates open at 5:30
- Homecoming Dance - Semi formal @ Swan Falls HS 8:00 pm 9/10
- Tickets are $20.00 per person - Sold during lunch on 9/9
- Event parking west/east parking lots, porter street & district office parking lot, no parking on Kay St. you will get ticketed.
Attendance - Important information!
KHS Attendance DIRECT LINE 208-955-0203
We are here for you!Our attendance office is very busy with multiple calls per minute. Messages are checked frequently; If you need to call your student out, please leave a detailed message and she will get your needs taken care of.
Please be assured that we listen to ALL the messages and update as they come in.
Student Release during the School Day
School is released for the day at 2:20. This is a great opportunity for appointments to be made for after school to maximize learning time for your student.
If you need to get your student released from school for an appointment please call at least 30 minutes ahead of time so that we can assist in a timely manner. After you call your student out, we will send a slip to their classroom with a release time and they can meet you outside at the arranged time. You do not need to come into the building.
- Knives of any size are not allowed on the KHS/SFHS campus.
- Visitors must enter through the main entrance of the high school, and must check into the main office.