Last Call for Read-a-Thon Donations
We're still looking for about $800 in outstanding Read-a-Thon pledges!
If you or your family have outstanding pledges that need to be paid, please send them in to school in an envelope marked "Read-a-Thon", including both the name of your child AND the name of the sponsor(s) whose contributions are included. Your sponsors need to fulfill their pledges by Dec. 6.
All prizes and rewards will be announced during the January school wide meeting.
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
Our next few weeks are jam-packed with opportunities to get involved at BGS. YOU MUST SIGN UP IN ATOZ CONNECT IN ORDER TO BE PERMITTED TO VOLUNTEER. We provide a list of volunteers in advance to the school for security purposes, so if you're not on the list, you won't be able to enter. If you're having issues with sign-up, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you haven't yet signed up for AtoZ Connect, you can find out how to register here: http://bit.ly/AtoZIntro
Upcoming Volunteers Opportunities include:
- Toy Sale Set-Up on 12/6 - https://atozconnect.com/cls/events?idat7617
- Toy Sale Sale Day Help on 12/7 - https://atozconnect.com/cls/events?psog658
- Holiday Shop Set-Up on 12/13 - https://atozconnect.com/cls/events?ookr8357
- Crafts with Frosty Help on 12/14 - https://atozconnect.com/cls/events?oluk5358
- Holiday Shop Saturday Sale on 12/14 - https://atozconnect.com/cls/events?odap2565
- Holiday Shop In-School Shopping on 12/16-18 - https://atozconnect.com/cls/events?ptee8326
Our Bears love to see parents at school and these are some GREAT ways to get involved. Grab a slot or two and help make these events special.
Wednesday, Dec. 4th, 7pm
Bradley Gardens School Library
Join us for our next PTO meeting. We'll be recapping fall events, finalizing prep for winter events like the Toy Sale & Holiday Shop, plus discussing some late winter happenings like Family Fun Nights.
Don't forget to bring your gently used toys to drop off before the meeting!
Clean Out for a Cause
Barnes & Noble Night
Crafts with Frosty & Kids' Holiday Shop
We're kicking off the holiday season with a new twist on two favorite events. Join us Saturday, Dec. 14 from 9 AM - 12 PM for our Holiday Extravaganza where we combine Crafts with Frosty & our Holiday Shop.
Stop by any time that morning to:
- Do small holiday crafts, play games and take pictures with Frosty to get in the holiday spirit.
- Check out our Kids' Holiday Shop. We'll be open for a special preview sale so that you can help your kids shop for gifts for friends and family. Gifts include mugs, jewelry, toys and more, including special gifts for Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa and all the special people in your child's life.
Our usual in-school Holiday Shop hours will be Monday, Dec. 16 - Wednesday, Dec. 18. Further details will be coming home after Thanksgiving.
If you'd like to help make spirits bright at the Saturday Holiday Extravaganza event or during our In School Holiday Shop hours, you can sign up for a time slot to set up, help kids shop, or breakdown the events in AtoZ Connect - http://login.atozconnect.com. Note that teacher names have been added to the various time slots, in case you prefer to volunteer during times your child's class will be attending.
Shop AmazonSmile for the Holidays
Dates to Remember
Nov. 28-29 - No School
Dec. 4 - PTO Meeting - 7 PM
Dec. 4 - Toy Sale Donation Window 4-7 PM
Dec. 5 - Toy Sale Donation Window 4-7 PM
Dec. 6 - Toy Sale Donation Window 9 AM - 2 PM & 4-7 PM
Dec. 7 - $1-2-3 & Up Toy & Bargain Bike Sale - 9 AM - 1 PM
Dec. 12 - Barnes & Noble Night - 4-7 PM
Dec. 14 - Crafts with Frosty & Holiday Shop Preview - 9 AM - 12 PM
Dec. 16 - 18 - Holiday Shop (in school)
Dec. 21 - Jan. 1 - No School