Success Rooted in a Community of Learners
A Peek at the Week: May 15 - May 20th
Week 1 Specials
May 19th: Colleen Tucker
Sunday, May 15
9:30 - 12:30 School open
Monday, May 16
All library books due
11:30 Cluster Principal Meeting @ Mulberry
Tuesday, May 17
Head Custodian Recognition Breakfast - Congratulations Camila!
3:05 - 4:10 Professional Learning
- Everyone will meet in the Faculty Room
- Please bring all grade level F & P kits, books, and guides.
- We will also discuss PBIS and plan for next year
Wednesday, May 18
Thursday, May 19
12:30 - 1:30 3rd grade party on upper playground & outdoor classroom
Friday, May 20
9:00 - 10:00 Pre-K party in playground
11:15 - 12:15 2nd grade party on upper playground & lower playground pavilion
May 24th 5th Grade Promotion
May 25th Last Day of School Picnic
Summer Staff Development Opportunities
EIP exit, Academic Contracts, and Storage Rooms
EIP - Reply to Jennifer's email letting her know what students will exit EIP by Friday, May 20th.
Academic Contracts - Finalize and print two copies for Jennifer to sign. She will give them both back to you, one goes in report card and the other in the perm. record.
Storage Rooms - Please put anything you would like thrown away outside the storage room at the end of each day. Please wait until after the students leave.
Last Day of School Picnic Lunch Schedule
Last Days of Testing
- Welcome back Jessica Szymanski. We missed you!
- We are glad Heather Fischer is back with us and feeling better.
Many of you may have seen this on Facebook, but it made me smile. Enjoy the dance moves!
- To Ashley Solomon - You have done a great job making up all the SPG tests.
- To Ginny: Thank you for working so hard to help our students in Reading. Your hard work is paying off in dividends!
- Thank you Colleen Tucker for coordinating Mulberry's Relay for Life!
- To Kari for all your work to welcome our littlest Falcons during kindergarten registration.
- To the kindergarten teachers, Hannah, Adrian, Melissa, Darcy, and Lisa Holmes for making kindergarten carousel successful!
- Kathi- Field Day was a blast and we can't thank you enough for the afternoon "hotdog"-Denyse