SCIENCE QUIZ-Thursday, December 17, 2015
What can I do for my child?
- Ask, "What did you learn today in science? Tell me all about it!"
- Have students do their homework with FULL STARATEGIES and then discuss it and check it for them.
- Encourage students to bring home their journal every day and read over the new notes one or two times.
- Allow your child to play on the SYMBALOO pages as an interactive review.
- Down load and require your child to play the STAAR review APP called Ready Set STAAR. You can see a sample of the APP here: http://ngl.cengage.com/assets/html/ready_set_staar/index.html
Did I mention, "I LOVE SYMBALOO!"?
A great resource for learning about the formation of sedimentary rock and fossils. Plus, you can learn about tree rings and how they show evidence of past environments.
This SYMBALOO covers rapid and slow changes, land forms, weathering, erosion, and deposition.
- Full name and date
- Strategies on every question
- Complete sentences, when asked, and thorough explanations
Text the class code of your child's homeroom teacher to: 81010