All Saints Catholic School Summer Edition July 2021
Dear All Saints Catholic School Families,
On behalf of the entire faculty and staff, I hope that you have enjoyed a restful and relaxing summer! As we prepare for the new school year ahead, I am especially grateful for the blessings of the community of faculty, staff, students, and families that are All Saints, and am looking forward to a fantastic school year!
We have been very busy this summer trying to get the school ready to safely welcome our students back to school next month. Yesterday, I sent an email out on behalf of our Catholic Schools Office that had important COVID back to school updates. Please make sure you read. This newsletter will also share key information you need to know to make your return to school successful.
As always, thank you for entrusting your students to our care. We look forward to partnering with you in the education and formation of your child to form students in the Classical tradition, so they may grow in wisdom and virtue to use their gifts in the service of others, and for the glory of Christ and His Catholic Church. May God continue to bless you and your family.
Mary, Queen of All Saints, Pray for Us!
Arica Prado, Ed.D.
2021-2022 All Saints Catholic School Faculty & Staff
- Principal-Dr. Arica Prado
- Administrative Assistant-Celina Crocker (handles all FACTS & school health needs)
- Receptionist-Gabby Salas (handles all lunch & attendance needs)
- Learning Support Specialist- Lillian Oxemann (handles all Title & SSP needs)
- Admissions & Marketing Director-Geraldyne Pinto
- PK- Nancy Aleman & Rosa Ortiz
- Kindergarten & 1st Grade-Debbie Hataway & Elena Ovalle
- 2nd & 3rd Grade-Gloria Romo & John Kaczynski
- 4th & 5th Grade-Jada Waddell & Veronica Garcia
- Middle School History & Religion-Conor Gillen (6th grade homeroom)
- Middle School Math & Science-Natalie Doll (7th grade homeroom)
- Middle School English Language Arts-DeAndra Merrills (8th grade homeroom)
- Art-Teresa Castillo
- PE-Juan Romo
- PE, Latin, & Outdoor Learning-Nicole Sciortino
- Extended Care-Monica Wallace & Becky Saenz
- Facilities-Danny Arriaga
School Safety Practices
- Masks are now optional for all students & faculty/staff. If students are choosing to wear a mask, they must be solid navy, black, or white in color.
- When possible we will maintain 3 feet social distancing
- Water fountains will remain off for the school year. Reusable water bottles are highly encouraged.
- Our campus will continue to remain a closed campus for drop-off and pick-up
- All classrooms will have a medical grade HEPA air purifier running when students are in the classroom
- We will maintain a janitorial porter service to clean all restrooms and high-touch areas during the school day
- Our janitorial service will clean daily with medical grade disinfectant and electrostatic sprayers
- No virtual instruction will be offered
School Day Schedule and Arrival/Dismissal Procedures
This program allows parents to notify the school of pickup changes or authorize another adult and manage carpool with other parents at school. Automated reports sent to teachers each day allow the teacher more time with the students and provides parents a simple and fast way to communicate changes to the school using the app.
What Do Parents Need To Do?
- Download the PikMyKid app to your phone from your app store.
- Register with the mobile phone number that we have on file in FACTS SIS, or the app will not allow you to access your child’s information for security reasons.
- Once you are registered and signed into the app, your childrens’ name(s) should be listed on the homescreen
- If your child’s name is not listed, please contact PikMyKid support by email Support@Pikmykid.com or by phone 813-864-7627
- Begin using the app to manage your children's daily after school dismissal plan. Changes can be made in the app until 3:00pm each day. If there is no change in your child's dismissal as setup by the primary dismissal mode you selected at the start of the school year, you do not have to make any changes.
- In addition to using the app to indicate a change in dismissal plans, parents should also use the app to delegate their child’s pick up to another person.
Summer Enrichment Assignments
Our hot lunch program for the 2021-2022 school year is going to be School Eatery for Mondays-Thursdays.
Please see below the School Eatery welcome letter, and instructions on how to create an account for your hot lunch purchasing.
Mills Uniforms is our official school uniform provider. All school uniforms must be Mills Uniforms. Please see the Dress Code link below from our website that reviews our uniform policy. Used uniforms are also on hand in the used uniform locker in the school front hallway. You can also visit Mills directly by clicking the link below. Our school code is 3369.
Extended Day Program
First Day of School
Help us clean up the grounds and do any last minute items to get the building ready for the kids to return to campus.
Are you Virtus trained?/¿Estás entrenando en Virtus?
Mary, Queen of All Saints, Pray for Us!
Catholic Diocese of Fort Worth
Serving the North Texas Catholic community by providing the faithful opportunities to grow in Christian discipleship and strengthen their relationship with Jesus Christ.