Getting in the flow
'In positive psychology, flow, also known as the zone, is the mental state of operation in which a person performing an activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and enjoyment in the process of the activity. In essence, flow is characterized by complete absorption in what one does.'
Some of the benefits of getting in 'The flow' are
- Better performance in daily activities
- Spending more time in the flow/ The zone makes you overall more happy.
- More positive emotions
- Study's show people tend to have a better self esteem and are more proud of themselves
- Makes your body feel good
- Helps you learn how to focus
- Helps teach you how to remove distractions
Who doesn't loose track of time dancing to your favorite tune? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
'Music makes the soul feel alive, The brain feels better and its ear candy?' -Esha 2015
a great book is an amazing way too loose track of time in and too feel like you are part of the story!
Exercises that you can do on your own can be one of the many ways you can get in the flow.
Art can be drawing, painting creating music, even cooking food is a form of art.