Who is the Culprit?
The chemical murder mystery by: Michela Johnson P.7
What blew up the plane?
LOTS of calculations later...
1) Contains C10H15N, also known as Meth (luggage)
2) Contains C8H8O3 vanilla and C7H8N4O2 chocolate flavoring (backpack)
3) Contains C18H21NO3 a prescription drug painkiller (Pockets/blood)
4) Contains C3H5N3O9 a medication for heart conditions (Shirt pockets/blood)
5) Contains C21H22N2O2 (strychnine) rat poison (Blood)
6) Contains C14H18N2O5 (aspartame) artificial sweetener (Man bag)
7) Contains C10H13N an anti depressant (Blood) and C21H22N2O2 Rat poison (Pocket)
8) Contains C9H8O4 asprin and C8H9NO2 tylenol (Travel case)
9) Contains C7H5N3O6, also known as TNT! (carry-on)
Lets get to know the victims
Amadeo Oldere – a pilot with a heart condition
Wall E. Greens – a pharmacist
Jim LeClaire – a baker
Archie Starr -- a teacher addicted to sugar-free drinks
Michael (Subway) Phelps – Olympian who was suspended for drug violations
Lisa Jo – environmental engineer, severely depressed
Gus (Chicken Man) Fring – suspected drug distributor
Ayman al-Zawahiri – suspected leader of a terrorist organization
Natasha Putin - the flight attendant from Russia
Who had What!??
8) Wall E. Greens was a pharmacist so logically he would have Asprin and Tylenol in his travel case. Making him victim number eight.
2) Jim LeClaire was a baker. So may be he was going to a baking competition and needed to bring vanilla and chocolate flavoring. I guess he needed an emergency supply of baking materials in his backpack. This would make him victim two.
6) Archie Starr was a teacher who loved sugar free drinks. Artificial sweetener would suit Archie just right for sugar water. So having it on hand in a man bag seems normal enough, therefore Archie Starr is victim number six.
3) Michael Phelps is in a mid life crisis and went down the wrong path. He was suspended for drug violations so logically the painkillers would be in his blood and pockets. So he is deemed victim number three.
1) Gus Fring was a suspected drug dealer!!! Shady man doing shady meth things in his luggage. Making him victim one!
THE JUICY DETAILS
7) Lisa Jo the env. engineer may have been a depressant, but she is also a MURDERER. The anti-depressant was in her blood which would be expected of a depressed person. But she also happened to have rat poison in her pocket. Which happened to be found in someones blood.
5) Natasha Putin the Russian flight attendant sadly was the one who was murdered. She had rat poison in her blood, meaning she had died mid flight.
9) Ayman al-Zawahiri the suspected leader of a terrorist group just so happened to have TNT in a carry-on bag. An easy access to an explosive is a easy way to take a down a plane. The TNT was also found at the scene of the crash meaning that he had to have taken the plane down.