Art in the Garden
You're invited to get creative !
What a lovely way to celebrate life, community and to see with what's new in the garden. Join us!
- DATE: TBD
- 10AM-11:30AM with picnic/potluck lunch from 11:30-1:00 pm
- $25 (cash only & register in advance)
- WELLFED COMMUNITY GARDEN 1321 Athens Drive Raleigh, NC 27606
* In the event of rain, Art in the Garden will be canceled.
What to bring ?
Bring your own supplies or use our watercolor kit
What's your fancy? Oil, acrylic, watercolor, pencils or digital?
All mediums are welcome, come explore and create together!
- hat, sunscreen, water, chair or blanket
Favorite creativity supplies
- oil, acrylic, watercolor, pencils, camera OR iPad for digital painting (see below)
- canvas, easel or small table
- a small watercolor kit will be available to use if you don't have your own supplies
Have an iPad?? Try digital painting!!
Personally, I LOVE drawing on my iPad and highly suggest exploring this if you're into digital media. It's portable, non-polluting and super easy! Give digital painting a try!
- you'll need to download a drawing or painting app. before you show up. I use a free app called Bamboo Paper. I suggest this app, as it's really easy to use.
- a stylus brush (I got my Sensu brush from Jerry's Artarama and love it!)
Annelies has been inspiring people through creativity for over 25 years. Her education includes master's degree in coaching, graduate studies in transformative leadership, conflict resolution/peacebuilding, creative process and around-the-world learning from traveling to most US states and 22 countries and counting. Talents abound, she's worked with varied mediums from copper to photography, to plaster and paint, to hair on Broadway. Her art is as dynamic and inspiring as Annelies herself and has been featured in multiple gallery shows and businesses including the Fearrington Village, Visual Art Exchange, Bickett Gallery, Neomonde and Tasca Brava. Her most recent is a live painting series called Fractal Touchables. Annelies is an ICF certified leadership coach, consultant, facilitator, visionary artist and CEO of Conduit for Change LLC. She lives in Raleigh with her sweetie Greg Whitt. Her favorite daily medicine is nature.