Summit Husky Herald
September 20th, 2016
Click here for more information on the referendum vote on Nov. 8th. Learn about the needs of our district, scope of the project, and financial impact.
EVERY FRIDAY WEAR YOUR SUMMIT SPIRIT WEAR OR WEAR RED
Monday, September 19th-Monday, October 3
- PTO Catalog Fundraiser (see below)
Wednesday, September 21
- 6:30 Room Parent Meeting in the library
- 7:00 PTO meeting in the library - Please Join Us!
Friday, September 23
- Students who turned in their Summer Reading Contract will have a special treat during their lunch
Tuesday, September 27
- 4:15-5:00--Homecoming Float Creation (see below)
Friday, September 30
- Homecoming Parade 5:15 (line-up 4:00) Football Game 7:00
Thursday, October 6
- PTO Super Freeze Ice Cream Social 5:30 to 7:30
Friday, October 7
- No School-- Teacher Professional Development Day
HUMPTY DUMPTY RETURNS TO SUMMIT SCHOOL
HOMECOMING FLOAT--COME HELP US MAKE IT!
Well we are back at it this year, and we are looking to create another awesome float. The Homecoming theme this year is a 50's theme. Some parent volunteers have already been planning the float, but they need the help of some Summit students and parents. Interested parties will be putting the float together from 4:15-5:00 at Summit on Tuesday, September 27th. The first 50 students who sign up will be able to help, so sign up today! Click here to find out more and to sign up. We have also attached a flyer to our email with more details.
If you would like to donate candy to pass out during the parade, please drop it off in the office.
HOMECOMING SPIRIT DAYS
Here is the Spirit Week plan for Homecoming at Summit (week of Sept 26th). The Homecoming theme this year is a 50's theme. Students may choose to participate on any and all of the days:
Monday, September 26: Crazy Sock Day
Tuesday, September 27: Pajama Day
Wednesday, September 28: Neon Day
Thursday, September 29: 50's Day
Friday, September 30: Oconomowoc or Summit Spirit Day
PTO CATALOG SALE FUNDRAISER
Click button for school and community flyers and information, updated weekly.