The Fronterra Gazette
Vol. 2, No. 2, February 2020
Which website is our community website?
You can check your account balance and view your activity by visiting the Owner Portal.
You can make payments online by visiting Alliance Association Bank.
KiTHManagement.com is NOT your community website and it is currently under construction.
Pool Opening for the 2020 Swim Season!
Friday, March 6th, 6am
12093 Westcreek Oaks Drive
San Antonio, TX
March 6th - 10th: 6am - 10pm
March 11th - Closed for cleaning
March 12th-15th: 6am-10pm
Following Spring Break, the pool will be open weekends only from 6am-10pm until May 1st when it will resume the summer schedule of daily 6am-10pm, closed Wednesdays for cleaning.
Community-Wide Garage Sale
Saturday, March 28th, 8am-2pm
Getting a pool key has never been easier. Your first key is free. Secondary or replacement keys are $15. Limit 2 keys per houseshold. You must be a registered owner to obtain a key. If you are a tenant, please contact your landlord. Click on the photo to fill out the form.
Thinking about making some changes to your home? Maybe you're considering putting in a pool or adding some landscaping. All changes need to be approved first. Click here to read more!
Fronterra now has a calendar for community-wide events and also for reserving the Clubhouse. Dying to know if the date you want for your party is available? Now you can check the calendar!
I never got a statement! What happened?
Can I pay my HOA bill online?
- Management Company ID - 7405
- Association ID - WPMC
Click on the button "Pay my HOA Bill" to be taken directly to the website address.
Is this your yard?
Your neighbors will appreciate your efforts to keep these weeds out of the neighborhood. Not only are they unsightly, but the seeds spread to everyone else’s lawn as well!
Every garden has its share of weeds, insects and diseases but of the three, weeds seem to require the greatest amount of work. These sneaky culprits are quickly working their way into home landscapes all over the city and surrounding areas. The cause? Wet winter and some warm temperatures over the past few months. They seem to creep in overnight and grow “like weeds”! The seeds of these plants have been lurking in the top of the soils beneath your lawn grasses since last season. They have just been waiting to pop up and pop they have! Weeds that have gone to seed are a nuisance. It is important to remove or mow these weeds before they go to seed. If the weeds flower and seed, you will see an even larger crop next year. A bit of work each week will keep them under control. The key to eliminating weeds is to deprive them of light, nutrients and water. You can do this by hoeing or hand weeding young, undesirable plants, applying mulch barriers to suppress light, and using drip irrigation to water your plants and not the weeds. Another method of control is to have a service treat your lawn quarterly to keep these pests under control. This is easy and very cost effective.
Please begin taking measures to apply weed treatment to your lawn. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Don't Forget the Fence!
Reserving the Clubhouse
Planning a Party???
- Visit the community website www.fronterrahoa.com.
- Check the calendar to see if the date you want is available.
- Fill out the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay your fee within 7 days of signing your contract.
- Hire a lifeguard (if a pool party) and send a copy of your paid contract to email@example.com.
Some things to consider before you book your reservation:
- The reservation cost is $85 for a four (4) hour block. You will be charged $25 for each additional hour beyond your purchased block.
- Your reservation may not exceed eight (8) total hours and must include time for set up and clean up. Your reservation must conclude by 11:00pm Sunday -Thursday and 12:00am Friday and Saturday.
- You will not be given early access to set up your party.
- The exclusive use of the pool is NOT included in your reservation.
- If you plan on using the pool for your party, you MUST hire your own lifeguard.
- Your party cannot be more than 45 guests. You may not have a party larger than 20 guests if using the pool.
- 3 - 6ft rectangular tables and 30 folding chairs are provided for your use.
- While there IS a refrigerator, there is NOT a stove.
- In lieu of a security deposit, the Board of Directors and/or the management company reserves the right to assess a Special Assessment for any cleaning fees, damages, or other costs associated with the reservation.
- The Clubhouse is located at 12093 Westcreek Oaks.