Monday, November 10th - Friday, November 14th
Week at a Glance
9:00 - 10:30: School Walk-Through
Tuesday, November 11th
- There will be no bussing for students on Tuesday.
12:30 - 1:00: Pine IEP Check-in
1:00 - 1:30: Elm IEP Check-in
2:00 - 2:30: Oak Check-in
2:30 - 3:00: Maple Check-in
Wednesday, November 12th
- Please send Brooke and Michelle first drafts of your reports by the end of Wednesday.
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM: David Frank and James Merriman from the New York City Charter School Center will be visiting and taking a tour.
1:15 - 5:15 PM: Grade Level Planning and PD
Thursday, November 13th
Friday, November 14th
This Week's Events
This Week's Grade Level Planning and PD
1:15-1:45: Sharing noticings from the school walk-through
1:45-2:15: Brooke and Michelle share a few new expectations and guidelines for documentation of curriculum planning
2:15-4:15: Grade Level Planning: It is a Week "A" Schedule
4:15-5:15: Planning Effective Family Conferences: We will go over the scheduling of family conferences as well as expectations and tips for making family conferences informative and useful.
Continuation of 2 on 1 Meetings
If you who missed your 2 on 1 this week and we have not yet rescheduled your appointment, we will reach out to you on Monday with a new time.
- When you are ready for a batch of reports to be reviewed in Drive, please email Brooke and Michelle and let them know which ones are ready to read. They will give feedback as quickly as possible.
- Reports should be sent to Michelle and Brooke for review by this Wednesday, November 12th at the latest.
- Reports need to be finalized by Tuesday evening, November 18th. They will be printed out and put into envelopes on Wednesday, November 19th.
- Reports will be given to parents when they come to attend their family conference.