Alzheimer's Disease Newsletter
By Maddy MacNeille
How Does Alzheimer's Disease Start?
Who is Most Commonly Affected By Alzheimer's Disease?
Many people that get Alzheimer’s is either part of the 80% of people with dementia or most likely over the age of 65. Although these are the most common people to get Alzheimer’s almost everybody can get it. Even children or young adults can receive Alzheimer's.
Charts on Dementia and Alzheimer's
What Are Some of the Ways Doctors Help Patients with Alzheimer's?
- maintaining quality of life
- maximizing function in daily activities
- enhancing cognition, mood and behavior
- creating a safe environment
- promoting social engagement, as appropriate