Ridge Wood Elementary School - April 18, 2018
Ridge Wood Rockets Learn and Lead Together!
Dear Ridge Wood Families,
It was wonderful to see so many families at "Breakfast With a Buddy" today! BWAB will continue tomorrow morning at 8:00 am. We hope to see you there!
We have a VERY BUSY couple of months ahead! Please mark your calendar for all the dates listed below, then read on for more information about past and future happenings at Ridge Wood!
April 17th-April 19th - Breakfast With a Buddy - 8:00 am
April 25th - STEAM Fair - 6:00-8:00 @ Hillside
April 26th - April 27th Spring Conferences (both half days -conferences in PM)
April 26th - Blood Drive - 1:30-7:30 (RW cafeteria)
May 4th - Teacher Appreciation/Wine Tasting - 6:00-8:30 @ Montcaret Model Home
May 9th -Parent Meeting for Incoming Kindergarteners - 6:30 pm
May 10th - Fifth Grade Musical @ 6:00 pm
May 11th - Kindergarten Round-Up, No School for current KDG students
May 17th - Art Show (Grades K, 2, 4) - 6:00 pm
April is Ridge Wood's Civic Concern Month!
Ridge Wood Dad's Club Fourth Annual Teacher Appreciation Night
Join us on Friday, Friday May 4 from 6:00 - 8:30 at the Montcaret Model Home, 19074 Florissant Dr, Northville, MI 48167. Teachers, Staff and their guest are complimentary. Please join us to show our teachers & staff how much we appreciate them while tasting wine, craft beer, fine liquors and hors d’oeuvres. Space is very limited so please RSVP today! The cost is $45 per person. Checks can be made payable to RidgeWood Elementary School and can be dropped off at the office.
For questions, please contact Lloyd@LloydODell.com Please see the attached form for more details.
Fourth Grade Mini Mall
Second Grade Flat Stanley
Fifth Grade Wax Museum
Annual Talent Show
Drop-Off and Pick-Up
1. Please remember to PULL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE END OF THE RED ZONE before picking up.
2. Unless a teacher/volunteer tells you you to do so, PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE A SPACE between your car and the car in front of you.
3. Please END ALL CELL PHONE CONVERSATIONS when entering the drop-off/pick-up lane.
4. Your child will wait in the coned-off area until your car is pulled as far forward as you can go and we let them know it's safe to get in your car.
THANK YOU for your helping us keep our children safe and for helping us keep the traffic flowing!
How can you stay informed? Join the Ridge Wood Listserv.
Have you wondered how you can stay informed of things happening at Ridge Wood? The majority of our communications come out through our Listserv. Below are the directions for joining:
Go to: www.northvilleschools.org
- Click on the Families & Community Tab
- Click on Email Subscription (ListServ)
- Complete the user information
- Scroll down and click the ‘Ridge Wood’ school box
- Click on any other boxes of interest (i.e. Early Childhood, Transportation, etc.)
- At the bottom of the page, click on “Signup” icon
You should then see a message “Subscribe was successful”. You will also receive an e-mail message confirmation for each individual list you have subscribed to.