EduPaths Winter 2018 Update
Your Learning - Great Resolution for the New Year!
In this publication you will find the following topics:
- Time for Your Learning Revolution
- Learn With EduPaths - Join our MOOC
- New EduPaths Courses and Others in Development
- Where Have We Been? Where Will We Be?
- Attending MACUL?
Time for Your Learning Revolution!
We trust you had a restful holiday break and enjoyed R&R along with a good visit with family and friends! If you are still working on your New Year Resolutions, why not add your professional learning to the top of your list?
Since our Fall update, we watched the number of users climb each week. EduPaths currently has over 8,400 users and has awarded nearly 8,600 SCECHs. In addition, users are finding a community of learners through this site and are connecting to the content and to one another in a meaningful way.
If it's been a few months since you logged into EduPaths, view our quick video below to get yourself reoriented - Welcome to EduPaths. And, if access to your account is an issue, use this helpful tool - How do I change my password?
EduPaths has 217 published courses. Most of the courses are available for State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECHs), and we have simplified the application process.
If you have any questions, contact our SUPPORT PAGE or call us directly at 810-591-4567, M-F, 8am-4:30pm.
Make your professional learning a priority & enroll in a course today!
Learn with EduPaths - Join our MOOC
20+ SCECHs available for FREE! Check out the flyer & join us!
New EduPaths Courses Published & Others in Development
Last summer we worked with several educators who submitted content to EduPaths. We are still publishing those courses and are excited about making them available to you. Additional projects we are working on:
EduPaths has established partnerships with statewide organizations such as REMC, Alt+Shift, Learning Forward Michigan, Pokagon Band of the Potawatomi Indians, and MAISA who are working with us to provide content.
Check out the list of recently published courses below...
Courses in Development
These courses are to be published January, February and March :
- Accessible Materials Made Right: Code and Foundation
- Accessible Materials Made Right: Structure & Appearance (Text Considerations)
- Accessible Materials Made Right: Structure & Appearance (Images and Multimedia Considerations)
- Accessible Materials Made Right: Using Microsoft Word
- Accessible Materials Made Right: Using Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Collaborative Learning in the K-12 Classroom - Part 1
- Collaborative Learning in the K-12 Classroom - Part 2
- Creating a Culture of Employability in Any Classroom: Part 2
- Essential Coaching Practices for Elementary Literacy - Module 3
- Essential Coaching Practices for Elementary Literacy - Module 4
- Exploring and Applying Standards to Performance Tasks
- Introducing Khan Academy Resources
- Support and Differentiation with Khan Academy
- Introduction to Synergy
- Introduction to Ozobots
- MTSS and Improving Core Instructional Alignment - Part 3
- Using a Science Fair to Guide Instruction
Where Have We Been? Where Will We Be?
- Archdiocese of Detroit
- Davison Community Schools
- Lapeer ISD
- Tribal Nations in Michigan
- SLIP Conference (Supervisors of Low-Incidence Programs)
- MACUL in March
If you have questions about how to involve your entire staff, contact us! We are happy to come to you!