Together We: Learn, Grow, Lead
Dear Grange Hall families,
A few summer updates are listed below:
- School building summer office hours - Monday - Thursday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Kindergarten Registration information has been shared on our school's Facebook page and is also linked below.
- We are enrolling new students to Grange Hall throughout the summer, please contact us at 739-6265 to schedule an appt.
- Yearbooks have been ordered and will be shipped in August. We will send updates with information at a later date.
- Questions about our Summer Recovery of Learning program - please contact our coordinator - Mrs. Vickie Hugate - email@example.com
- Plan to join me for a conversation and opportunity to provide feedback on July 8 at 6pm via Zoom (details linked below).
Conversation with Principal Jones
Wednesday, July 8th, 6pm
Via Zoom Conference Meeting Link
Courtney Jones is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Parent Feedback
Time: Jul 8, 2020 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 994 2044 5414
Grange Hall Parents are invited to join me for an opportunity to share feedback related to the following questions:
- What lessons did we learn from this distance learning?
- What can we improve?
- Feedback on the options for start of school
Kindergarten Registration 2020
Good Afternoon to our Future Bulldogs!
We are so excited to welcome you to our Grange Hall family! I wish that we could have had our traditional KG registration, to meet the kiddos, give tours, sell shirts, and much more, but unfortunately, that did not happen. That does not take away from our excitement to welcome your sweet child to our family. Thank you for completing the online registration. We have a few more steps to make sure we are ready to go in the Fall, however that may look.
For families that have not already scheduled an appointment to complete registration paperwork for their KG child, we will be setting up appointments using the Sign-Up Genius below. For these appointments, just 1 parent should attend. Unfortunately, we are asking for just 1 person and no children right now.
You will need to bring the following items:
Child(ren) Shot Records
Physical (if you have one at this point)
Deed or Lease Agreement
Original Birth Certificate
If you are not the homeowner or leaseholder, you will need to bring the person you reside with, their deed/lease agreement, and 2 pieces of mail in your name that shows the address.
Please sign up using the Sign Up Genius:
**Kindergarten Ready program link from FACE**