In the Know
Week of February 8 Newsletter
February 19th - Donuts with Dad
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
We need your help in order to make it to Sky Ranch! You can make a donation online or send in a check or cash. If you still have chocolate out, please send in the money for the box as soon as possible :)
Sky Ranch Totals
PTA Fundraisers $2,484.50
Chocolate Sales $3,060.00
Total Earned $ 10,505.50Amount Still Needed $2964.50
If you are interested in going as a chaperone, please let me know ASAP. We have two for our class so far - the more, the merrier!
Need to make a donation for Sky Ranch?
1. Go to https://intouch.kellerisd.net
2. Username – Your child’s id number
Password – Your child’s last name (with correct capitalization)
3. It will ask “Who are you shopping for?” – click on your 4th graders name
4. Choose Items at my child’s school
5. Choose 4th Grade Camp
6. You will be able to choose from student payment, chaperone payment, student t-shirts, chaperone t-shirts, and donation. If you are paying for your child, please do both the student payment and student t-shirts. For chaperones, please choose payment and t-shirt also. The donation box is an open amount so that you can donate as little or as much as you are able.
Friday, Feb. 12th, 1-1:45pm
4th Grade Classrooms
On February 12, we will be celebrating Valentine’s Day and passing out our cards to the class. We will be making our Valentine bags in class.
If you would like to send Valentine’s to classmates, please make sure that you include one for each classmate. We do not want anyone to be left out. Please remember to spell everyone’s name correctly! Students have a list to bring home tomorrow.
Science Fair info in Tuesday folders
Math and Science Night
Tuesday, March 1st, 6pm
All homework needs to be returned by Friday. Please help your child bring it back to school as soon as it is finished! Math homework will continue through April.
KHES to Sky Ranch
Friday, March 11th, 6am-8pm
24657 County Road 448
This beautiful property located in East Texas offers top-notch facilities, wide-open fields and a private 93-acre lake.
You can shop and submit your order online or send the printed order form with payment directly to me. No matter how you order, every purchase you make earns FREE books for our classroom.