APPLY TO VENTURE DAY MADRID!
Rafael del Pino, November 30th, 2016
ATTENTION IE ALUMNI:
APPLY NOW TO COMPETE!
Over the last 5 years, teams that have pitched at Venture Day Madrid have raised over €15M+ in INVESTMENT - this is your chance to become one of them!
IE VENTURE DAY is IE Business School’s startup competition where selected startup teams get the chance to pitch to an audience of local and international angel and VC investors.
- At least 1 founding member of the startup must be a current IE student or alumnus/a.
- Startup cannot have received more than 250k€ in private funding (this does NOT include personal funds, FFF or state grants/loans).
- Startup was founded (incorporated) less than two years ago.
- Innovative – product/service, business model, and/or route to market
- Scalable – international commercial potential & scalable business model
- Team – relevant skills & experience mix
- Market – clear & large market opportunity
- Status – must have full time dedicated team and product/service in the market with early traction (customers and/or users)
Selection Process & Dates
- Send an Executive Summary to Carmen Corrais, email@example.com by the end of the day on Tuesday, November 1, 2016.
- November 15th, 2016: Announcement of startups selected to pitch at semi-finals.
- November 14-18th: Semi-finals 5-minute pitches in ENGLISH before a jury at IE.
- November 21-22nd: Announcement of startups selected to participate as semi-finalists or finalists in Venture Day.
- November 22nd – 25th: Pitch Practice Session for Finalists
- November 30th, 2016: Finalists & Semi-Finalists Pitch at IE Venture Day Madrid
Guidelines for Executive Summary:
- The summary should be a maximum of 2 pages
- Clearly state when and what program you graduated from at IE
- Include key data including: Problem/Need/Opportunity, Solution, Market, Business Model, Marketing Strategy, Traction To-Date, Financials, Team, Funding to date and amount of investment you are seeking if applicable.
- Be sure that each of the 5 selection criteria are clearly explained.
If you have questions, please contact Allison Rohe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Executive Summaries to Carmen Corrais at email@example.com