Journey through Sixth Grade
Week of september 21st
Things to look forward to
- Tuesday, September 22nd: Back to School Night
- Friday, September 25: Mass of the Holy Spirit (concert dress)
- Sunday, September 27th: Opening Mass
- Wednesday, September 30th: School Picture Day
Back to School Night
This years BTSN will enable parents to see all the classroom of their 6th grader and hear a 10 minute presentation from Advisory, History, Science, English, Math and Foreign Language teachers. BTSN will start at 6:30 in the HPAC with a Keynote. Following the Keynote parents will visit their child/childrens classes. Schedules will be handed out by your child's advisor and will follow their ABC groupings. Prior to arriving at BTSN make sure you know which section your child is in (ABC), which advisor he/she has and which MATH teacher they have.
- For those of you with multiple kids in Middle School. We suggestion that you pick and choose which classes to go to following advisory.
Please be advised that this is not a time for personal conferences with teachers. For one-on-one conferences, please reach out to teachers to make an appointment. Conference day will also be restructured. Stay tuned for more on that in a few weeks!
First week of KPals
Friday was a very exciting day for the 6th grade. 6th graders met their KPals for the first time, got to know them and learn what kinds of things they like. They made up secret handshakes and then wrote stories together. It was awesome to see how much pride each 6th grader took in getting to know their kindergartner. See Pictures Below