Peek at the Week
November 13-17, 2017
There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination,
and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning.
Thank you Mrs. Locke! What a wonderful Veterans Day Program we had on Friday!
Did You Know?
The week of Nov. 13-17 is South Carolina Crossing Guard Appreciation Week. You can show your appreciation by:
- Having students sign Thank You cards for your crossing guards
- Inviting your crossing guard to speak with your classes about pedestrian safety
- Working with your school's PTO or PTA to provide breakfast for your crossing guards.
The Student Council will be going to the Golden Harvest Food Bank after school to give back to our local community. Thank you, Mrs. Phillips, for giving them this great experience.
We will have Guided Math PD after school.
MAP Testing Begins after Thanksgiving Break!
- Monday, 11/20: SIC Meeting at 8:15 am
- Tuesday, 11/21: Mrs. Green and Mrs. Cary's class to Berry Acres, Deadline for Poinsettia sales, 5th Grade Immigration Day, NO Faculty Meeting!
- Enjoy Thanksgiving Break!
- Thursday, 11/30: Phase 1 of 1:1 Technology Rollout - Grade-level meetings with Paige and Alicia