Team Update, April 6th
We are one team, with one mission, to be our best together!
Celebrations and "family/team" updates!!!!
- No birthdays this week.
- I have been reminded this week multiple times about what a great "team" you all are. Thanks for representing us so well in all you do!!!! I pray you see the value daily in being part of our team.
- See the pictures above of some teacher's attempts to use Google Classroom. Feel free to ask Tanya, Elizabeth, Maridith, Jamie H, Jessica G, Bethany, Stacie, Whitney or myself how our "assignments" are going. I am learning lots and they will all tell you I am the least proficient of the group (and probably the most behind). That is probably why I feel I am learning lots. :)
Items in bold print are new to announcements.
- NEW: EOY mCLASS reading testing will begin Monday, April 18.
- NEW: Our theme for next year is Bees...
- NEW: Just a reminder for fire safety reasons, no cars can "park" in front of the kdg. door/door 5 when students are in school. And for delivery purposes, you can only park in the marked parking spaces by that door. Please help us by following those expectations. Thanks!
- BUGs are coming, April 18th. More info will be forthcoming.
- Spring picture day will be Tuesday, April 12. We will follow the same practice as last year and only take the pictures of students who bring back an order form (or order on-line). Katie, will let you know of on-line orders. The schedule is: 8:15-8:45 2nd grade, 8:45-9:15 1st grade, 9:15-9:45 kdg./preschool, and last call will be 9:45. Teachers, please remind parents that only those who preorder will have pictures taken.
- SWIM 3/28-4/8 - Maynus
- SWIM 4/11-4/18 (19 if needed) - O'Blenis/Marsh
- Apr. Lounge Clean up Crew: 1st grade
If you haven't seen the 12 min. video below, please take time to check it out... It is very sad but I encourage you to watch it and be reminded, along with me, that we don't know what really is happening in some of our students' homes. Also be reminded that sometimes the behavior we see is with good reason/cause. However, our daily mission to find a way to show love to our students with discipline issues despite their behavior in order to be able to care and educate them. Thanks for caring and loving all of our students!