The Generals' Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 3/7/2021
This Week's Schedule
- All students will be virtual this week.
Please refer to Mr. Dickstein's letter, sent home on Friday, for further information. http://bit.ly/3bjc7nK
As we are fully virtual this week, be sure to complete the COVID check list each day. Also, please remind your son/daughter to appear on camera to be marked present for class.
This is just a reminder that while our eight period day concludes at 11:40 am, instruction runs through the afternoon in the form of office hours, small group instruction, and intervention. We encourage you to take some time to review your child's schedule to ensure he/she takes advantage of all educational opportunities available to him/her.
GENESIS ALERTS for Parents/Guardians and Students
- Go to the Message Center in your parent portal.
- Click on Message Alert Setup.
- Check off any email address and phone number you would like alerts to be sent to.
Please see example below.
Please use the following link to reserve your copy: https://bit.ly/2SWiAuL
Help Support PACE!
Link to Hershey Park Ticket order form: https://forms.gle/DFHpQeo7GnEW2J9w8
Breakfast & Lunch Available for all students
- To report your child absent if he/ she is neither well enough to come to school nor attend school virtually.
- If your child is not feeling well, and he/she is scheduled to attend school in person, please keep your child home. He/she may still access school virtually and be marked present for the school day. However, you must call the attendance line to let us know.