Brought to you by the Cohen Career Center
Recruiting & Applications
- 10 AM – 2 PM KPMG Tabling [Miller Hall Atrium]
- 4 – 5 PM KPMG Info. Session [Cohen Career Center]
- 5 – 6 PM KPMG Welcome Back Networking Event [Cohen Career Center]
- 10 AM – 3 PM PwC Resume Reviews and Tabling [Miller Hall Atrium]
- 6 – 8 PM PwC Information Session [Cohen Career Center]
- Mock interviews with PwC available! Sign up on Tribe Careers under "Mock Interviews"
- 6 – 7:30 PM Deloitte Welcome Back Event [Cohen Career Center]
- 9 AM – 4 PM Deloitte Recruiter in Residence One-on-One chats, email Agi Galecka to schedule a time
- 10 AM – 3:30 PM Grant Thornton Tabling [Miller Hall Atrium]
- 4 – 5 PM Freddie Mac Info. Session [Cohen Career Center]
J.P. Morgan | Private Bank 2018 Summer Analyst Program
Join our world-class team by submitting your resume and cover letter to Emma Larson (email@example.com) by September 18th, 2017 AND your application through the jpmorganchase.com/careers website by October 1st, 2017 at 11:59PM.
Point72 | 2018 Summer Analyst Program
Point72 provides a competitive salary and visa sponsorship. Upon successful completion of your internship, you will receive first consideration for the 2019 Financial Analyst Program.
Learn more and apply here; applications due 9/30.
Houlihan Lokey | Summer Financial Analyst (Class of 2019) - Corporate Finance
Morgan Stanley | 2018 Corporate Treasury Summer Analyst Program
The Corporate Treasury Summer Analyst Program is a 10-week program that begins in June. Through on-the-job training, Summer Analysts are immersed in the culture and atmosphere of Morgan Stanley by assuming the role of a Full-Time Treasury Analyst, working alongside experienced professionals on meaningful projects.
Summer Analysts are placed on one of the functional teams within Treasury, where they will spend the whole of the Program, trained by an assigned Manager and supported by a Peer Mentor. Learn more and apply here; applications due 10/1.
Some more oppotunities on Tribe Careers!
- Navigant Consulting, Inc. - Consultant, Finance Services Advisory and Compliance, DC (Campus 2018) - Full Time - Deadline 9/17
- Capitol One - Finance Rotation Program Associate - William & Mary - Full Time - Resume Submission End Date 9/22, Campus Interview
- Capitol One - Finance Rotation Program Intern - William & Mary - Internship - Resume Submission End Date 9/22, Campus Interview
- Century Distribution Systems, Inc. - Accounting Specialist - Full Time - Deadline 9/29
- Meadows Urquhart Acree & Cook - Accounting Intern - Internship - Deadline 9/30
Harris Williams & Co. | Women's Leadership Summit
The Harris Williams & Co. Women's Leadership Summit (held on Friday 11/10) engages young women who have strong interest in finance and helps prepare them for the recruitment process and helps build a foundation for a successful career in the industry.
The Women's Leadership Summit, which includes a full day of events with special guest speakers, a panel discussion, skill-building workshops, interactive case study, and networking opportunities, will be held at the HW&Co. headquarters in Richmond, Virginia.
Learn more and apply here; application due by 10/19.
Update Your TribeCareers Profile
Check out the recruiting calendar so you don't miss any opportunities to connect with employers on campus!
Schedule An Advising Appointment
Now is the time to have that resume reviewed, sit down for that mock-interview and discuss your goals with a career advisor!
Create an OCR Strategy
Make the most of your time by creating an intentional strategy, prioritizing the employers and events that will give you the best return on investment!