Week at a Glance; January 10th, 2014
Re-Enrollment and Payment Plans
Dear Pebblecreek Montessori Parents,
On January 17, 2014, you will be receiving re-enrollment information for the 2014-2015 school year commencing August 2014. This information will include the tuition fees, a program selection sheet, a tentative school calendar and tuition insurance information. As in the past, Pebblecreek Montessori we will offer four different payment plans for tuition: (1) early bird annual, (2) annual, (3) semi-annual and (4) monthly.
Those choosing to pay annually will automatically receive a 3% discount off the base tuition. Annual payers may also exercise their right to waive the tuition insurance requirement. The tuition insurance is an annual fee equivalent to 5% of the annual base tuition(this is an increase from past years). “Base tuition” is defined as the minimum required fee to attend a school program. It excludes optional programs (i.e. extended day, lunch bunch and after school programs.)
Due date schedule is s follows:
· ANNUAL REGISTRATION & SUPPLY FEES for 2014-2015 school year are due on or before January 24th, 2014 if paying by check, cash or credit card. If you wish the have the fees drafted via ACH, the fees will be drafted on January 15th, 2014. You must authorize the school to draft AND we must have your banking information on file or provided by January 7th.
· ANNUAL EARLY BIRD FEES are due on or before January 31, 2014. The discount will be limited to first 15 families who respond and pay. Once we reach our goal of 15 families, the discount will be discontinued. Families must meet the re-enrollment requirements and be in good standing with the school in order to participate. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or financial aid.
Early bird payers will receive the standard 3% annual payment discount plus an additional 5% discount off the base tuition. If you wish to have the early bird fees drafted via ACH, the fees will be drafted on January 31, 2014
· ANNUAL AND SEMI-ANNUAL PAYMENTS will be due on or before June 1, 2014. Payment received after the due date will not be eligible for the discount. Payments can be authorized via ACH if we have your banking information on file or if it is provided by May 15th, 2014.
· MONTHLY FEES will be drafted via ACH on the first of each month commencing June 1, 2014.
If you are interested in taking advantage of the early bird offer, please contact Ruth White via email: email@example.com she will forward the pricing information. Once we reach our maximum of 15 families, the offer will be discontinued until next year.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.
Head of School
Parent Lesson Night (Kindergarten - 6th Grade Only)
Thursday, Jan. 16th, 6pm
600 Old Custer Rd
Happy New Year and welcome back to the second session of this academic year. On Thursday, January 16th, PCM is hosting its Parent Lesson Night. This is an opportunity for you to play the role of a student and your child to be your guide. The children are very excited about this event and have chosen their favorite lessons to present to you. Please consider this as an invitation on behalf of the students to celebrate their enthusiasm and love for learning.
Given the uniqueness of this event, we are requesting special consideration on your part. Please be on time and refrain from side conversations with other adults and children.
No need to RSVP, no childcare will be provided as they will be your Lead.
No School- All Levels
Monday, Jan. 20th, 7am-6pm
600 Old Custer Rd
The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
Parent Education - "Explore Our World" and Staying the Course
Thursday, Jan. 23rd, 6-8pm
600 Old Custer Rd
If you are already a Montessori parent, come and refresh your memory.
If you are an expecting parent, new parent, disgruntled with traditional education or just curious about what Montessori is, join us for an informative evening on our campus.
If you are a current PCM parent, please bring a friend or share the invitation with a friend. This invitation is open to the general public.
Childcare will be provided with an R.S.V.P. (Please drop your child off in the elementary library and proceed to the lower building to begin.)
Schedule of Events
- 6:00-6:15pm Infants
- 6:20-6:35pm Toddlers
- 6:40-6:55pm Primary
- 7:00-7:15pm Lower Elementary
- 7:20-7:35pm Upper Elementary
- 7:40-8:00pm Alumni Panel
RSVPs are enabled for this event.