By: Maria Ouzts
- Angel Falls is the highest waterfall in the world. (3,212 ft.)
- Andes Mountains are located in Northwest Venezuela.
- Guiana Highlands are located in Southeast Venezuela.
- Branco River is located in Brazil but separates Venezuela and Guyana.
- Pico Bolívar is located in Mérida State and is the highest mountain in Venezuela.
Canaima National Park (UNESCO/NHK)
- Ethnics: Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Arab.
- Spanish language with several dialects.
- 96% Catholic, 2% Protestant, and 2% other.
Famous People and Current Events!
- Carolina Herrera- fashion designer.
- Alexander Munoz- boxer.
- Omar Vizquel- Baseball all star.
- Venezuela's annual inflation rises to 63.4%
- Breakfast: Pisca Andina.
- Lunch: Pasta.
- Dinner: Venezuelan Cuisine.
- In the eastern states, fish and seafood are most popular dishes.
- Below is a link on how to prepare pisca andina.
- Angel Falls: famous for the nature lovers. Cost to visit is about 3,145.00 VEF per person.
- La Isla Margarita: One of the most popular getaways. A Venezuelan Island. Cost to visit is about 200 Bs for a full tour of the island.
- Mochima National Park: paradise in Venezuela's North Coast. The cost to visit is about 10 BsF per person per night.
- Evolved as a blend of Spanish, African, and Indigenous rhythms.
- The popular instruments are violin, drums, and a cuatro which is a four string guitar.
- The historical information: the bone flute, clay whittles, seashell trumpets and maracas.
Tico-Tico Cuatro & Guitar Dr Brian McDonogh