Staff Meeting Agenda
December 9, 2015
Bereavement Days and Sick Days
- Bereavement - Please specify on the online form (in the notes section) the relative for which you are requesting the bereavement day.
- Sick - Please note, as per the collective bargaining agreement, "All personnel absent due to illness for three (3) consecutive days, or at any other appropriate time, may be required to furnish to the Building Principal a certification from a medical doctor. In addition, all personnel absent due to illness the day prior to and/or after a recognized holiday may be rquired to furnish to the building principal a certification froma medical doctor."
- Note - Early dismissal days count as a full day sub since staff and students are here 4-4.5 hours.
District PARCC Scores Presentation
- Share the BOE presentation from 12/8/15 with all staff
- Distribute Grade Level Student Roster Reports
- Discuss building initiatives, data analysis and curriculum updates in relation to PARCC
Holiday White Elephant Gift Exchange
Thank you to Stacy Conner for organizing a fun activity for the staff and thanks to those participating. I can't wait to see some of these gifts. Great way to end a December staff meeting!