TEAM CSF News - Weekly Update
One Team. One Goal. No Limits.
Monday- January 4th
- No School - we worked late in November and December in order to have this day off.
- Students return
- Running Club
Wednesday - January 6th
- GT Art
- App Club
- TK nominations due to Traynham by 8am
Thursday - January 7th
- Planning meeting (K5, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th) in STEM Station
- Lesson Plans turned in before leaving
- Craft Club
Friday - January 8th
- 100 BC Update to Kelly (email Kelly and CC Ehlich to let her know 100 BC sheets have been updated)
- TK notification sent home to parents
- Winter Break Reading Reward (more information to follow from Mrs. Berry)
- Please remember January 11th is our CSF Spelling Bee.
- Please remember that January 28th is Math/Science Night. All teachers should make plans to attend.
- Please remember that we are scheduled for a guided reading/math visits this month.
- Mark your calendar for our RtI/PBIS visit on Thursday, February 25th.
- Remember that grades 3-5 have to have one unit in Canvas by the end of the 2nd semester.
- Teachers report to work by 9am when opening is delayed for two hours; they should report to work by 8am when there is a one hour delay. As always, employees should use their own judgement in assessing their particular situations. We do not want individuals to put themselves at risk by trying to travel in hazardous conditions.
- Make sure that you are sending signed papers every two weeks.
- Make sure you are entering grades in PS each week.
- The "Blitz" will happen on January 15th. (more information to follow)
- Remember, not every child in your class should have the same number of tickets if you are using them to promote positive behavior.
A Few Safety Reminders...
1. Conduct a daily “safety scan” of your classroom each morning as you enter the room. Remove or relocate any items that may create a safety hazard.
2. Ensure the door to your room is closed and locked at all times.
3. Be aware of your surroundings as you walk. Watch for potential slip and trip hazards.
4. Ensure you have a class list with you at all times.