December 16, 2015
1. Takeaways from article
2. Examples of feedback
MAP Linking Study
1. Where do our students really need to be?
1. Time to complete Student Cards
2. Name the two students that are going to be your "Success Story"
How to be prepared-
1. Read Feedback Article and bring one "Ah-hah" thought to share.
2. Bring Student Cards if Sheena does not have them.
Mrs. Curd's students are engaged as they do a Number Talk!
Come to our Colony!
Mrs. Switzer's 5th graders created billboards to advertise for their colonies, highlighting facts and things their colony had to offer.
"I can play the drums"
Our Kindergartener's are well on their way to becoming awesome writers!