St. Patrick Catholic School
Weekly Bulletin-September 24, 2017
GREAT JOB ST. PAT'S!!
Our school has raised over $3,000 so far for Cancer Research.
Thank-you Mr. Doll for organizing our special Terry Fox activity.
Thank-you to all who were able to attend our 1st Parent Council Meeting of the year.
Thank-you to our parents who held previous executive positions-your time and effort was certainly appreciated!
Welcome to our new executive:
2017-2018 Parent Council
President- Heather Zarski
Next mtg-October 19th 7pm School Library
FCC Drive Away Hunger Campaign
Items will be collected from Monday, September 25th- October 6th. Please bring items to your child's classroom.
Thanks so much for your support!
- 18-22 1:15 pm Gr. 4B/4G Swimming
- 25-28 1:15 pm Gr. 4K/4S Swimming
- Wednesday 27th Bus evacuation drill (after AM run)
- Thursday 28th Spartan X-Country Race
- Thursday 28th Picture Order deadline
- Monday 2nd 1:15 pm Gr. 4K/4S Swimming
- Thursday 5th Early dismissal @ 2:15pm
- Thursday 5th Viking X-Country Race
- Friday 6th Hot Lunch-Booster Juice
- Friday 6th Thanksgiving Assembly
- Monday 9th Thanksgiving-No School
- Tuesday 10th School PD-No School
PARENTS:Please go to Powerschool Public Portal to:
- Pay School Fees-Due September 29th
- **Online Fee Payment**
- Financial Difficulty-If you require financial assistance, waiver application forms are available in the office.
- Complete Data Verification Forms
- ***CONSENT FORMS-ARE NOW DUE-PLEASE COMPLETE ASAP***