Federal Programs Panther Pulse
MVISD Federal Programs Department Newsletter
Volume 1, Issue 1
The Federal Programs Department is responsible for coordinating and allocating district staff and resources to the formulation, development, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of federally-funded grants and programs. Our Department has a true passion and commitment to serving the underprivileged students and families within the District. We continue to establish successful programs for these vulnerable populations by building relationships within the community through a comprehensive network of resources and community partners.
MVISD Federal Programs Department Website
Click here for more information about the MVISD Federal Programs Department
MVISD FEDERAL GRANTS ADMINISTRATION
- Title I, Part A - Improving Basic Programs
- Title I, Part C - Education of Migratory Children (Shared Service Agreement with ESC-20)
- TItle II, Part A - Supporting Effective Instruction
- Title III, Paet A - English Language Acquisition, Language Enhancement, and Academic Achievement Act (Shared Service Agreement with ESC-20)
- TItle IV, Part A - Student Support and Academic Enrichment
- Perkins - Career and Technical Education (CTE)
- Perkins Reserve Grant
- State Compensatory Education
- Texas Education for Homeless Children and Youth Program (TEHCY)
Student and Family Assistance
In an effort to ensure that the needs of our students and families are met, the Federal Programs Department has put together some suggested resources. If you need further assistance, please feel free to use the attached Referral Form (Link en Español ) to see how we may be able to assist. One of our staff will respond to your request as quickly as possible.
PARENT & FAMILY ENGAGEMENT CORNER
MCKINNEY-VENTO (HOMELESS) & FOSTER CARE CORNER
Elmo's Message to Children and Parents Experiencing Homelessness
Tuesday, Aug. 25th, 8am
Medina Valley Independent School District, TX, USA
Bring on the 202-2021 School Year!