E-Staff Weekly for 5/4/15
I would also like to spotlight the "energy" that Missy Kunakorn has had to place into preparing, scheduling, and implementing these tests over a three week period. On behalf of the staff, thank you Missy!
Got Printer Problems....?
Printer problems are not helpdesk. It will require a phone call to Fraser 1-800-422-87599 requesting service. You will need the Fraser number on the side of printer and an explanation of the problem.
Screen Free Day/Week
I will be promoting this an activity that is appropriate at home. However, it might be a good learning opportunity for your classroom to do complete the task for one day.
New Playground Equipment Installed Next Week
Out new playground equipment will be installed Monday-Wednesday of next week!
The blue and yellow pieces will be going on the 1st & 2nd grade playground, the rainbow piece is going on the upper grade playground (where the merry-go-around was located).
Please remind your students stay away from the installers during these days. I will let everyone know when students are able to play on it.
Board Room Student Work Panels
It’s our month to decorate the board room! Listed below are some guidelines to follow. Your panels are due in the main office before Wednesday, May 6th.
- We need a total of 20 panels – each classroom teacher should submit 1 panel; we will also use panels of artwork.
- Please use the craft paper on the rolls to display your students’ work; each panel should be cut to 5 feet 8 inches.
- When appropriate, please include the grade level/title of project on the panel.
Teacher and Staff Appreciation Luncheon
Wednesday, May 6th, 11:15am
Stage Availability for Talent Show
Just informing you that when scheduling a place for Talent Show Tryouts, please keep in mind that on Mondays and Tuesday mornings the Stage is unavailable. Thank you!
Trade Books/Book Room
If you are planning to use any of the titles before or after the May 15th, please send an email to Suzanne with the book title along with how many.
Piggy Race & Race for Education Times
This is a quick reminder to make sure your pig is decorated by next Monday. On Monday morning, I’m going to ask all participating classrooms to place their pig on the table located in front of Missy’s office. Additional information is listed below:
- Your pig should be theme-based (see picture).
- Create a small tent card that will be placed next to your pig on the table (Include Name, Teacher Name, Grade Level).
- The Grade Level Pig Races will be held on Wednesday, May 6th during lunches. The winning classroom from each grade level will participate in the final race. The final race will be recorded, uploaded to YouTube and shared via email link at 2PM on Friday. Please show the video to your students according to your schedule for that day.
GRADE LEVEL RACE TIMES:
Grade 3 & Grade 5 at 9:15-10:00 a.m.
AM-KDG & Grade 4 at 10:15-11:00 a.m.
Grade 1 at 11:15-12:00 p.m.
PM-KDG, DVK, Grade 2 at 12:50-1:35 p.m.