Discussions about learning in the cloud
What are eConversations?
Our vision is that a few times during the semester, online learning groups from across the university will host a topic of interest to faculty and instructors involved in teaching online. Our goal is to provide opportunities for participants to:
- Better understand the activity of teaching and learning online;
- Broaden and strengthen networks by expanding conversation across disciplines and campuses;
- Identify and confirm successful online strategies; and
- Discover and implement new ideas for online education!
Learn more: https://weblearning.psu.edu/econversations/
Thursday, Nov. 14th 2013 at 1-2pm
This is an online event.
- Adobe Connect Room: http://meeting.psu.edu/dutton
- Call in Number (for Adobe Connect audio): 1-877-863-0551
Please invite all interested faculty and instructors to join in on the conversation!
- Overview of Topic
- Survey of research
- Available resources
- Experts, experiences, anecdotes, etc.
- Group discussion
How it Works/How to Participate
Can't participate? Meetings will be recorded and shared!
What You Need
We will post the link to the Adobe Connect room and instructions to the Web Learning site when it becomes available.
Currently, if you need more information, please contact Melissa Hicks, Instructional Designer, Eberly College of Science.