Tuesday, May 10
Disney Vacation Club systems will undergo a scheduled update on Tuesday, May 10
What does this mean to me?
In order to accommodate this update,
- Member Services will close at 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time
- All Advisors must complete their calls and log out of all systems prior to 5:45 p.m.
- This may require you to fill out a call back form for the Member if you are unable to complete their booking
- Japan Member Services will open at 12 a.m. Eastern Time (1 p.m. Japan Time, Wednesday, May 11)
Advisors who normally work until 7:30 p.m. will be scheduled to attend the Member Experiences Gathering at 6 p.m.
If you have any questions about your schedule, please contact Labor
What does this mean to our Members?
Members will not have access to any password-protected areas of DisneyVacationClub.com during this time. This includes Member Online Booking, purchasing Annual Passes, and loan and due payments.
- The website is tentatively scheduled to be back up at 12 a.m. Eastern Time.
- Member Services will reopen on Wednesday, May 11 at 9 a.m. to assist our Members