CaSTL Summer Research Program
Undergraduate Summer Diversity Research Fellowship
NSF Center for Chemistry at the Space-Time Limit (CaSTL) 2017 Summer Diversity Research Fellowship (DReF)
A 10-week summer program for undergraduate students interested in conducting supervised research with a CaSTL faculty mentor in the area of chemical physics.
- Receive a stipend of $3000, housing allowance up to $2000, reimbursement for out of town travel costs up to $500, and a travel award to attend a research conference
- Be trained in research methods, data analysis, and written/oral communication skills
- Network with and be mentored by CaSTL faculty, postdoctoral fellows, and graduate students across the multi-institutional Center
- Attend career development and preparation for graduate school workshops
- Program sites: University of Utah, University of Pittsburgh, Penn State University, Northwestern University, or University of California Irvine
For more information, visit www.castl.uci.edu/about-us/opportunities#summer.
Application Deadline is January 5, 2018.
Contact Dr. Danielle Watt at email@example.com for more information.