Model T Ford
The History of This Car
The Model T Ford was built by the Ford Motor Company. These cars were built in the plant in England. It was a low cost, it was larger, and more powerful. The nickname for this car was the "Tin Lizzie" and the "flivver".
For Sale Now $850.00
The inventor of this great car is Henry Ford. He invented the Model T Ford in the year of 1908. Then five years later he came up with the Large-Scale Assembly Line. This was the first car to be affordable for a large part of the america.
Did you Know ...
Did you know that between the years of 1913 and 1927 Ford factories produced more than 15 million Model T's
- Ford Motor Company built about 65 or more cars a day
- The first Model T was a 20-horsepower
- The first Model T's top speed was 45 mph.
- Henry Ford called the first Model T the "universal Car"
- For the 100th anniversary Ford companies built the sixth Model T called the "t100"
- Ford had 13,000 employees.
- The only color you could get was black
- Over the years the design of the Model T changed just a little bit
- The Model T made the Ford company the biggest in the industry
Henry Ford's Model T Debuted 100 Years Ago