You can make a difference
Facts about Bulling
- It is estimated that 160,000 children miss school every day due to fear of attack or intimidation by other students.
- 1 in 7 Students in Grades K-12 is either a bully or a victim of bullying.
- 71% of students report incidents of bullying as a problem at their school.
- 282,000 students are physically attacked in secondary schools each month.
- 90% of 4th through 8th graders report being victims of bullying
- 1 out of every 10 students who drops out of school does so because of repeated bullying.