VHS Staff News
Week of October 17 - 21
Check out Why We are so HAPPY!
Requesting Time Off
If it is a planned absence, please request it in HR Connect and notify Paula in advance. It is important we know when teachers are absent.
Hot Off the Press!
Please look out for information from Katie Blue.
Date: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Time: 9AM - 12PM
Depart from HS: 8AM
Location: Houston Food Bank, 535 Portwall Street
- Please arrive to school no later than 7:30AM
- Bus will leave at 8AM
- Students need to have the attached waiver turned in to Mrs. Thomas by Monday, October 17th.
- Students should not bring any personal items (purses, backpacks, etc.)
- All students are required to wear a village shirt and jeans. (No shorts)
- All students are required to wear sneakers (No open toe-shoes, sandals, or flip flops)
Date of trip: Wednesday, October 19th, 2016
Depart from high school: 11AM
Destination: Embassy Suites, 11730 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX 77079
Time at destination: 11:30AM - 1PM
Athletics this Week
- Volleyball - AWAY at Incarnate Word Academy: JV 5PM & Varsity 6PM
- Cross Country - Districts at Bear Creek Park - 10AM
- Volleyball - HOME vs. Concordia: JV 5PM & Varsity 6PM
- Football - AWAY at Texas Wind (Waco, TX): 5:30PM
Please subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-O5-9CpjmF0j397kKPaI6w
If you do not receive an email from me in the morning, please go to the YouTube channel, the editor is responsible for loading it to view the next day.
- Monday Clubs
- Full IB 12th Grade Students - IB Meeting in Moore Gym
- Tuesday Clubs
- All 12th Grade - College Counseling Meeting in Moore Gym
- Zumba with Mr. Polley (D200)
- Thursday Clubs
- CAS Meetings
- House Meetings
- If your house is in Moore Gym please get with your Guardians and plan a house competition. This is another way for your house to earn points.