By: Erise Benavides
Push and Pull
- People leave from here because of religious persecution. Nearly half of the population are Christians and some are Protestants.
- Most immigrate to Central Asia
- There are to many racial people in this country. They judge the way people look. Some people just sit in the parking lot watching people die
- Many escape but millions don't. So many of the people are killed fewer than half survive. They go to where ever they can reach without dying
- Under British control farmers grew wheat and oats for export to England. The Irish grew potato crops for domestic use
- 1 million of Irish dies of starvation do a disease while the other migrated to the United States
- There were lots of wars. Not very much money to buy new things for more wars.
- Most moved to the USA because there were more opera unities there than in Spain
- North Korea
- They have a heredity dictatorship. They lacked a charismatic leader and mass mobilizing party
- They would move to stable countries like Canada or Germany