Adie News Week of 10/12-10/16
Dates to remember:
- Monday, October 12th: NO SCHOOL, Columbus Day
- Wednesday, October 14th: Weekly early release, students dismissed at 1:30
- Wednesday, October 14th: School Site Council Meeting
- Wednesday, October 21st: Weekly early release, students dismissed at 1:30
- Wednesday, October 28th: Weekly early release, students dismissed at 1:30
We would like to thank Heather Frugoli (LPSD employee) and Chelmsford Girl Scout Troop 76205 for making these outdoor benches for our students! They will be put to good use during mask breaks and outdoor recess. Thank you!
Nurse Lea continues to work hard to keep the staff, students and families of the Adie day school and Lowell community safe during the COVID pandemic. She has donated her materials and time sewing masks. Nurse Lea has sewn and donated approximately 142 masks for the staff, students and families of the Adie day school since March. Thank you Nurse Lea for all of your support and hard work!
On Friday, 10/9, Lowell Public Schools emailed this important letter to the staff and families of Lowell Public Schools in regards to the increasing COVID numbers. We will continue to work with the Health Department, City of Lowell and Department of Education to provide the best and safest learning environment for our students. Please call with any questions/concerns.