California State University, Fresno
Welcome to Fresno State University
-Satisfy eligibility index. For Fall 2016, all freshman applicants are required to provide SAT and/or ACT test scores.
-A high school graduate or equivalent
-Create a CSU Mentor account and fill in all the information needed.
-Submit completed application
Financial Aid is any grant or scholarship, loan, or paid employment offered to help a student meet his/her college expenses.
At Fresno State about 75% of students receive financial aid.
- You can begin to submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) beginning January 1st.
- ONLINE: We recommend applying online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. You, and your parent, can create a Federal Student Aid ID (formerly Federal Student Aid PIN ) by accessing the FSA ID page. The FSA ID acts like the PIN in helping you access certain Department of Education websites. For more information on the change please access Federal Student Aid's site on the subject. Establish an email address with Fresno State. This address will be used by the Financial Aid Office to email correspondence to you.
- CAL GRANT : Check with your current school to submit a Cal Grant GPA Verification Form. A FAFSA and GPA Verification must be submitted to Fresno State by March 2nd.
- Establish an email address with Fresno State. This address will be used by the Financial Aid Office to email correspondence to you.
Different types of Aid:
The Financial Aid Office at Fresno State is committed to providing students with the resources they need to achieve their educational goals!!
- Bachelor's degrees in 60 areas of study
- 45 Master's degrees
- 3 Doctoral degrees
- 12 certificates of advanced study
- 2 different teaching credentials
Fresno State also offers the following nationally ranked programs: part-time MBA, Physical Therapy, Nursing, Speech-Language Pathology, and Social Work.
California State University, Fresno is accredited by the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Delta Zeta
- Kappa Alpha Theta
- Kappa Kappa Gamma
- Delta Gamma
- Phi Mu
- Sigma Alpha
- Alpha Sigma Phi
- Delta Sigma Phi
- Kappa Sigma
- Phi Delta Theta
- Pi Kappa Alpha
- Sigma Chi
- Sigma Nu
Athletics: Mountain West Conference
- Cross Country
Many clubs are offered at Fresno State University and also have intramural sports for those that are not competing at the collegiate level.
Facilities are located within easy walking distance of everything on-campus, including the Henry Madden Library, Kennel Bookstore, Student Union and the Save Mart Center. The students who live on-campus also have access to our Residential Life Staff, who are available 24-7 to provide support as they navigate college life.
One price includes: air conditioning and heat, meals, utilities (electricity, gas, water, garbage and sewer), fully furnished room, access to all amenities and programs offered by University Courtyard, basic cable, internet, housekeeping and maintenance. The halls remain open over holiday breaks at no additional charge. This all-inclusive package allows students to focus on the more important aspects of college, including academic success and having fun!