Generic Bactrim Dosage
Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim Dosage
Generic Bactrim Online
What is Bactrim?
Generic Bactrim is an antibiotic which treats bacterial infections. The main ingredients of Generic Bactrim are trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole. Bactrim contains a combination of sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim. Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim dosage are both antibiotics that treat different types of infection caused by bacteria.
Generic Bactrim Dosage is used to treat ear infections, urinary tract infections, bronchitis, traveller’s diarrhoea, shigellosis, and pneumonia. Bactrim may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
You should not use Bactrim Online if you have severe liver or kidney disease, anemia caused by folic acid deficiency, or a history of low blood platelets caused by taking trimethoprim or any sulpha drug.
What are this medication and its most common uses?
Buy Bactrim, it is an antibiotic used to treat certain bacterial infections, including urinary tract infections, ear infections, enteritis (inflammation of the small intestine), pneumonia, traveller’s diarrhoea, and episodes of difficulty breathing in people with chronic (long-term) bronchitis.
Generic Bactrim 450mg is also used to prevent pneumonia in people with a weakened immune system. Bactrim contains two medicines: sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim. Bactrim is available as Bactrim tablets and Bactrim DS (double strength) tablets.
Before taking this medicine
You should not use Buy Bactrim Online if you are allergic to sulfamethoxazole or trimethoprim, or if you have:
· severe liver or kidney disease;
· anemia (low red blood cells) caused by folic acid deficiency; or
· A history of low blood platelets caused by taking trimethoprim or any sulpha drug.
To make sure Bactrim is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
· kidney or liver disease;
· a folic acid deficiency;
· asthma or severe allergies;
· a thyroid disorder;
· HIV or AIDS;
· porphyries (a genetic enzyme disorder that causes symptoms affecting the skin or nervous system);
· a glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenise deficiency (G6PD deficiency); or
· if you are malnourished.
FDA pregnancy category D. Do not use Bactrim if you are pregnant. It could harm the unborn baby. Use effective birth control, and tell your doctor if you become pregnant during treatment.
What should I avoid?
Antibiotic medicines can cause diarrhoea, which may be a sign of a new infection. If you have diarrhoea that is watery or bloody, stop taking this medication and call your doctor. Do not use anti-diarrhoea medicine unless your doctor tells you to.
Avoid exposure to sunlight or tanning beds. This medication can make you sunburn more easily. Wear protective clothing and use sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) when you are outdoors.
How does this medication work?
Generic Bactrim Online works by stopping the growth of bacteria, thereby treating your infection. Bactrim does not treat viral infections, such as the common cold.
Bactrim side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Bactrim: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
· diarrhea that is watery or bloody;
· pale skin, feeling light-headed or short of breath, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating;
· sudden weakness or ill feeling, fever, chills, sore throat, new or worsening cough;
· cold or flu symptoms, swollen gums, painful mouth sores, pain when swallowing, skin sores;
· low levels of sodium in the body--headache, confusion, slurred speech, severe weakness, vomiting, loss of coordination, feeling unsteady;
· liver problems--upper stomach pain, tired feeling, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
· severe skin reaction--fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Common Generic Bactrim Antibiotic side effects may include:
· nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite; or
· mild itching or rash.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
What other drugs will affect Bactrim?
Tell your doctor about all medicines you use, and those you start or stop using during your treatment with Bactrim, especially:
· leucovorin; or
This list is not complete. Other drugs may interact with sulfamethoxazole/ trimethoprim dosage), including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Not all possible interactions are listed in this medication guide.
Buy Generic Bactrim Online at PharmaOnlineRx.Com