Updates and Reminders
July 9 2020
The MCCSC Grand Reopening Plan
Our Guiding Principles
- Adapting personal behaviors to ensure everyone's health.
- Respecting the necessity of some inconveniences and forego some favored activities.
- Demonstrating flexibility and resilience to adapt to the fluid situation
The following buttons provide information regarding specific areas and our Grand Reopening in its' entirety.
A Few Highlights!
1. Online registration for the 2020-21 school year is now OPEN. We hope you will complete in a timely fashion and enjoy completing the process from the comfort of your home. Please follow the online registration link on our website. 2020-21 Registration
Drive-Thru Chromebook Roll Out is scheduled for July 22 & 23 from 8:00 am - 11:00 am and 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm at CMS door #14. This is the same location as the Chromebook drop-off. Any Parent/Student who has completed the 2020-21 REGISTRATION may pick-up their Chromebook on these days and times!
2. *Updated* Food Service continues - July 24 (excluding Friday, July 3 in observance of Independence Day). We are providing a nutritious breakfast and lunch meals for all of our students. Breakfast and Lunch “To Go Bags” are available via drive thru, pick-up service. Pick-up times are 10:00 am - 1:00 pm at MC West Elementary School. Pick up will be at the south end of the school at the cafeteria door #2. Take N. Vine Street to W. School Street to follow the pick up line.
3. Please click on the following buttons for important information. We aim to keep you informed!
- Employment opportunities. Please consider serving our school district by joining our team as a substitute teacher or bus driver.
- 2020-21 Immunizations Requirements
- 2020-21 Revised Academic Calendar
- 2021-22 Academic Calendar
- Wellness Policy
- Metal Detectors Policy
- Consent Form for Instruction on Human Sexuality
CHS "National Blue Ribbon School" and CMS "Schools to Watch"
Please click on the following links to enjoy some of the best aspects of Mill Creek Community School Corporation. We have successes galore and the pursuit of EXCELLENCE in all of our programs continues!
Thanks for all you do to provide support, insistence, and high expectations!
We are small schools . . . BIG OPPORTUNITIES!
We are ...
- "A" rated school corporation
- "A" rated schools
- Four Star Schools
- eLearning School Corporation
- Riley Children's Foundation Miracle School Corporation
- Cascade High School - 2018 National Blue Ribbon School Recipient
- Cascade Middle School - 2020 Schools to Watch Recipient
Jim Diagostino, Ed.S.
Mill Creek Community School Corporation
Excellence in Achievement, Attitude, and Actions
Small Schools . . . BIG OPPORTUNITIES