Puerto Rico

Tourism and Demographics

Come visit beautiful Puerto Rico, you may never want to leave!

Puerto Rico is a beautiful place, it is also home to the only subtropical rainforest in the U.S. National Forest System, a place so indescribable that it must be seen, heard and felt. It's a must-visit destination. The breathtaking beaches are obviously a must see also. El Yunque, the subtropical rainforest, is filled with exotic animals, fauna and spectacular sights exclusive to this awe-inspiring rainforest. The best way to see and feel the exotic vibe of the rainforest is by zip-lining over and through the lush canopies.

Did you know?

Puerto Rico has one of the highest percentages of population being of Christian faith in the world. 97% of Puerto Rico's population practices Christianity. Most of the other 3% are not affiliated with a religious group.