June 1st - 5th
This week at Icahn 4
Important information 6/1 - 6/5
- ID badges must be worn in the building at all times
- door should be locked and you should have your keys on you at all times
- effective immediately all displays hung from light fixtures and ceilings must come down.
- Also each classroom wall should have no more than 20% coverage.
* I will be coming around on Tuesday (6/2) to inspect all classrooms to ensure these guidelines have been followed.
June 4th PD:
- If you are interested in presenting during the network PD on June 4th, please fill out the Preliminary Professional Presentation Proposal and submit to Mr. Garcia and I by Monday April 27th. You do not have to have the PD completed by Monday, just the form that indicates your intent to present! Read More
- Please be on time picking up your students from breakfast (8:25) & lunch (1:15).
- Please make sure that all teachers are receiving their full prep period (all teachers need to be on time leaving their classrooms for their prep and return on time. Please remember that failure to do so affects your colleagues).
- Please take some time to divide your resources in the shared dropbox for your grade by Marking Period. In your Marking Period folder, divide resources and Unit Plans by subject. In the subject folder create a folder for assessments.
Move This World: (please print out the schedule for your records)
- Ms. Samatha Blain will return in June. Please continue to reinforce in your class SEL (Social Emotional Learning) Standards for your grade.
- Interested in becoming a member of our school's transformation team? (sign up now)
MONDAY, June 1st
NYS Science test
- 4th Grade
Prep Schedule F begins
After School Activities:
- Choir (Downing / Green)
- Robotics (Matula)
- Drums (Guarino)
- Theatre (Davis)
TUESDAY, June 2nd
WEDNESDAY, June 3rd
- Please follow the schedule
After School Activities:
- Guitar (Guarino)
THURSDAY, June 4th
School Closed (Professional Development Day)
FRIDAY, June 5th
- Day 2 of EPIC training (Conference Room 124D)
Upcoming: Weeks: June 8th - 12th & June 15th - 19th
Monday 6/8: Unit Plans Due /Report Card Topics Due / IOWA TESTING / Teq Nao PD 9-4/ Parent Advisory Workshop 5 - 6:30 / After school Meeting with Xposure / Happy Birthday Ms. Magiraga & Mr. DeLaCruz
Tuesday 6/9: IOWA TESTING / Move This World (6th & 7th Grade)
Wednesday 6/10: IOWA TESTING / Teq SMART Table PD 12-6 / NEHS / NJHS Induction Ceremony 6 - 7:30 pm
Thursday 6/11: IOWA TESTING / Move This World (2nd & 3rd Grade)
Friday 6/12: IOWA TESTING
Monday 6/15: IOWA TESTING
Tuesday 6/16: IOWA TESTING
Wednesday 6/17: TBD
Thursday 6/18: 5th Grade Trip: Museum of Natural History
Friday 6/19: TBD