Mrs. Lyons' Newsletter
January 18, 2016
Mark Your Calendar:
January 21: Class Pictures
- Spelling: We will begin working on new words this week. Students were given a copy to practice at home to prepare for our test on Friday.
- Literacy: We are reading like historians while learning about Lewis, Clark, and Sacagawea. Each student also will begin a research project on a U.S. President or explorer. Students are strongly encouraged to read at home every night, even if it is 10 minutes here and there.
- Math: We will continue working on division and divisibility rules. Check out www.multiplication.com/games for fun multiplication games. See the button below for a link to the website.
- Science: We will be studying force and motion this week.
- Student Planners: Check your child's planner for daily updates on what we are learning. If the assignment is to be done as homework, we will indicate this with HW.